The 有毒杂草计划 works on projects as diverse as the 景观 of 电子游艺正规平台. Projects are driven by noxious weed priorities and also by funds available through competitive grant pursuits, purposely sought by noxious weed staff.
With the funds from successful grant propositions, staff is able to continue the mission of educating the public about prevention, best management practices, 有毒杂草法. 除了, the SCNWCP continues to protect land within the county from impact and spread of noxious weeds.
Below are reports from past projects. Be sure to check out our StoryMap to see highlights from project work over the last 20+ years.
- 2021-2022 Garlic Mustard Project 报告
- 2021-2022 Knotweed Eradication Project Final 报告
- 2021-2022 Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Project 报告
- 2021-2022 RMEF Project 报告 Photos
- 2021-2022 Tree of Heaven Eradication Project 报告
- Coldwater Lake Milfoil Eradication Projects